Sunday, April 26, 2009

So what are you?

We took a quiz this morning (picture of it below) during the worship service on the gifts Paul lists in Ephesians 4, gifts he says were given to every person who is a follower of Jesus.

Click "comment" below and leave you name and your gift. It may seem silly, but putting your name down is a way to take accountability for how God made you, and that's a first step toward significance.

Here's the key if you want to score yourself.

KEY
Teacher: #1, #6, #11
Shepherd/pastor: #2, #7, #12
Evangelist: #3, #8, #13
Prophet: #4, #9, #14
Apostle: #5, #10, #15

You can take a much more comprehensive quiz online here.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle Gysbers - Teacher
Thanks for reminding me. It seems to have come when I felt defeated, and like I lost my way again.

Juliana said...

OK, Scott. I went over the questions on your test, and if I scored it correctly it looks like I'm an apostle-teacher. Actually, after reading the descriptions on the APEST page, that seems to fit.

Hmmm...

krystal keyes said...

according to the quiz.... i am a shepherd/evangelist. I'm very much a mom and can see myself as shepherd-ish. Evangelist? Well, I am learning the Bosnian language. Kako si?

Anonymous said...

Bob said.........
It seems I am a shepherd,prophet.