Friday, May 22, 2009

Take Me Out to the (minor league) Ballgame

Enjoyed a good time at the River City Rascals game the other night in O'Fallon, MO.
Cheap seats + good dogs + near drubbing in the head with a foul ball = good times.

Hudson wondering what the (sort of ) Big Leagues might be like.


Future Rascal and Mascot. Kind of hoping my boys aim a bit higher, but hey, I'll be a supportive parent if that's what they choose.


Moments later, a foul ball almost crushed Corban into recent baseball memory. I bravely saved the day by covering myself and forgetting to cover him.
Dreaming of being a mascot.
A picture just for Grandpa.
I don't suppose the minor leagues are all that concerned about crazed fans rushing their dugout. You can pretty much go into the dugout if you want.

No comments: